Monday, August 16, 2010

June Fun....

JUne started off with a bang! I had a very very important job to do most days....play, sing, eat, go for long walks, swim, nap, and be the official photographer, all of which I did very well, if I do say so myself! :) I took over 1000 pictures this month, it was craziness, but fun craziness. I so enjoyed most of my time with my girls. Ocassionally, however I needed some Mommy time with adults! :)

Last year for the girls' birthday, they received a water table..which I dutifully drug out this summer, along with our small pool (or bird bath as the Fatzinger's called it)...sadly we didn't end up using the water table much b/c THIS is what often happened with it and it is OBVIOUSLY not safe! :)


Playing around....the girls LOVE to play with the yard funnel....so strange!
Miss Sydney...

Olivia....
Olivia...

The girls are learning to play well together...Olivia seems to get the concept of sharing MUCH better than Sydney does, as I constantly hear Olivia shouting, "share, share" and then she comes crying to me when Sydney WON'T share with her. THis actually breaks my heart, b/c if they were only children they wouldn't have to share yet. :(

Piggybacking on the tricycle, that's how we share since we only have one of these! :)

Miss Sydney..



Father's Day....out to brunch with Daddy....

Olivia playing....
Sydney playing...she wasn't so happy apparently! :(
Playing around in our back yard....Sydney is attempting to make a break for it...she LOVES to go next door to play at Mr. Bob's house and with Angie and Andy!

more bubbles...





Miss Olivia....


Playing with Sugar...poor Sugar...the girls have really discovered her this summer! They alternate from loving to play with her to whining when they get too many drive-by kisses! :)
BUBBLES...

Ahhh..the joys of the toy bucket..some days a GREAT toy to play in, instead of as a storage basket....
Sydney climbing in to join Olivia...



Sydney reading her books in the bucket!

Olivia...

Some Sunday's we join my brother and Aunt NOzomi at Grandma Pat's house for dinner....on this particular Sunday we discovered the joys of the watering bucket for Grandma's herbs!

Uncle Mike, encouraging us to 'water' Maddie....the girls LOVE Maddie, my mom's dog...I hear about her constantly!





Olivia....


Sydney...
On Monday, June 28th, we went over to my friend Julie's for a play date....here we are playing with all of Luke and Kara's cool toys! :)


Olivia....



Sydney...




Hope All is well,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!