Friday, February 25, 2011

Books, Books, Books!

Our girls LOVE books. And being the sucker that I am, I'll pretty much buy them any book they want, or that I see that I think they'll like. Because of this, we read, A LOT. On an average day, I read the girls at least 5 stories, and this doesn't count bedtime stories! I love that the girls love to read, even more, I love that now they are starting to get to know some stories so well, that they can read to us! At night, Matt's been having them read Goodnight Moon with him...He'll say "In a great green..." and the girls will chime in with "room"...it's absolutely adorable. Olivia will read me her Purplicious book and Brown Bear book, and Sydney LOVES to read me her Stinky Face book! It's so so cute. We really need to get it on video tape and soon!

Here are some pictures Matt took of me reading books to the girls, but I do believe these may have actually been bedtime stories as the girls are in the pj's! :)



Have you read a good book lately? I know we have!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!