Monday, July 11, 2011

3rd Birthday Party!

HUG YOUR SISTER! :) Can I tell you how much I love these pictures? These were even before the party started, I convinced the girls to love each other for Mommy's Camera...and now Mommy and Daddy have super cute new desk pictures for work!

The girls' 3rd birthday party was awesome and they had so much fun, which is the point of these things, right? Their big present for their third birthday is a playset, but it's still be put together, so we didn't get to play with it at their party. These things take time, and man do they have a lot of pieces. I totally get why some parents hire companies to put them together! Too bad for Matt, we didn't do that. Oh well, it gives him some pride, in I did that for my kids...or at least that's what he told me! :)

The girls started out wanting a Mickey Party, and asked me to make them Minnie Dresses, so I bought them dresses to applique Minnie on..THEN they told me they each wanted a different color dress, so since I had 2 more, I made dresses for Stephanie and Caroline, and then made t-shirts with Minnie/Mickey on them for the other little kids who came..Minnie and MIckey are MUCH easier to applique on than Toodie and Foofa, that's for sure. Only took me about an hour to cut out the stuff an affix it to the shirts, and then another hour to sew them on. GO ME! And they were a big hit!  Anyways, the party quickly turned into a Disney party, after the girls went to Sams and saw their Princess cupcakes, that's fine! Whatever, it's their party, I just work here! We had tons of yummy food and great times with our friend who came. Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us!


 Olivia and Caroline..
 We brought out the pool for outside enterainment..the kids loved it...best $20 we spent all summer!



 Baby Rachel....and her Mama.
 An attempt to get all the girls together for a picture...some of us didn't want to sit still long enough for a picture....


 Miss Sydney.....
 Miss O..


 Listening to everyone sing to them!
 Miss Stephanie...
 Miss Caroline...
 Olivia, sitting on Grandpa's lap...
 Sydney.....
 The ever famous and much beloved Bryar...it was a super exciting event that Bryar was coming to their party...
 And...a family picture to commemorate their 3rd party.......
Tomorrow's the big day, so we're planning on having a Sydney and Olivia Day...stay tuned!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!