Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Daughters....

The HAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may surprise some of you to know that we currently have 687 pictures of the girls on our digital camera card! Shocking I Know, but our little girls are the biggest hams ever (and the cutest). Sadly enough, we've deleted TONS of pictures off that card too. Don't worry Grandmas, we have them on our computer though, so they are not lost! :) I need to delete some of the older pics off the card, but I just cannot bring myself to do it... So many of them are just sooooooooo freakin' cute, I tell you. That reminds me... Matt, we need to burn these pics on to some CDs soon in case the computer dies on us! :)


Not too much exciting happened yesterday. Probably the most exciting thing is that my friend Beth from high school took care of the girls last night. Man, did she, Nancy, and I have some GREAT times on Fri and Sat nights! She's been working at the NICU at Children's for 10 years (god are we getting old), and out of all the time the girls have been there, this is the FIRST time she's had them. It was super cool! It is great to see her when we are there. Life is just so busy these days that we don't get to see many people, especially scheduling visits around the NICU and pumping. Thankfully, we're going to see my friend Laurie, her hubby Dan, and her adorable girls on Sunday night. It's been long time! I can't wait to see how much the girls have grown.

Today my big plan is recovering from my migraine that I had last night, which is why the blog wasn't written... That, and tearing Matt away from the Democratic convention was probably not going to happen... Sadly enough he'll also watch the Republican convention as well to see what both sides are saying, so we'll be going through this next week as well. And I may be working in the nursery... I want to move it around AGAIN... I know, I'm fickle. What can I say? But we need MORE room! Scary isn't it? We are slowly but surely making progress on our ever growing list of 10,000 things we need to have done by Sept 10. That's the cut off date. It appears the girls are on track to be home by the 12th (a great day since it's also Aunt Nancy's birthday).
I also need to be at the NICU pretty early today so that I can attend the nursing Mom's meeting at 12:45. My other big event for the day was making our dinner... It's pork steaks in the crockpot. It's really a modified version of my ribs in the crockpot recipe, so it will be super yummy! However, it (and writing the blog) did keep me from getting my morning nap in. :( That means Matt gets blog duty tonight, so it will be MUCH more fun than when I write it... He always comes up with such clever things to write. Me, I'm just too exhausted to be clever any more. :(

Here are our little hams for the day......

Olivia....




Sydney...








It's important to note that on any given day one is much more of a ham than the other is! Can you tell who our ham was today!? :)

Have a great day!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!