Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday...

Well, really weekend, as the pictures I am going to post come from the whole weekend!

I FINALLY finished the girl's Toodie Shirts, thanks to all the days off from Snow! They were SO excited. I have already been informed that I have to make Daddy a Plex shirt and that they need new shirts for summer. Spoiled much? I was then told that Foofa/Toodie needs to be on PURPLE shirts. Stinkers. And of course I'll do it. I may try and make the shirts with both characters on it this time. We'll see. I don't want to go too crazy as soon they will not be so thrilled with Yo Gabba Gabba and those shirts take a lot of time and work. I do want to try some different shirts. I may try a Care Bears one soon. We'll see. I have to admit, it's kind of addicting, but it can get expensive. My new favorite store is the craft store. Poor Matt.


Miss Olivia...playing with Rody the donkey or Small One as they call him, courtesy of a Disney short about Small One, the donkey that Mary rode to Bethlahem....you know him, don't ya?

 Miss Sydney...wubby and Small One...



During this insanity, I was out getting a massage (I know, I'm spoiled), but this time I had to go because I hurt my shoulder shoveling the ice while Matt was in Flordia. Sadly, it still hurts. :(

Dancing around while watching Despicable Me. They love the 3 little girls in it. I know, we're pathetic, our kids love television, and I always said my kids weren't going to watch much television. :( At least they take it well when we turn it off all the way or just turn it off and listen to music and dance/play around.






Playing around after dinner....whenever we are wearing light colored pants, we take them off to eat so that they don't get stained.....we must have had a later dinner this night as they are only allowed to go pantsless after dinner if we are going to do bathtime pretty quickly!


Super Bowl Sunday...the best day EVER for a foodie! We started the day off with a bang, with a great breakfast, grocery shopping, and then a fabulous nap for all. Our tradition of late, has been to spend Super Bowl Sunday at our neighbor's house....so we packed up the girls, I made some buffalo chicken dip and we headed off for the evening (well, most of it, we usually have to leave these events early to make sure that we get to bed at a decent time).

Miss Olivia....
 Reading books in Mr. Bob's basement with all the other kids...gotta love Disney Princess books....


Miss Sydney.....
 Sliding down the stairs...until her Mommy told her no..which as always, was a tragedy.


After getting kicked off the stairs, Sydney discovered these really cool glass tables that she could crawl under and still see people out the top of them.....


Not to be outdone, Olivia had to join her sister..


Playing together....the joy of being a twin or of having a sibling close to them in age....that's Angie in the green, laughing at the girls playing around....





We quite sadly, left during the halftime show, to come home, dance party it up to the Black Eyed Peas, and then do bathtime......


Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!