Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter..my favorite time of the year....really, because it's SPRING, but also because of who comes to visit our house! I know I'm behind on my postings, even though it's going to look like I posted this in April, I REALLY am posting this in May, but the last two months, have been craziness at work (MAP testing and then getting my 8th graders transitioned to the high school and signed up for summer school, some days I blink and it's over, and all I KNOW is that I met with students and teachers all day long)! So, anyways I apologize for being so tardy in updating about all the fun we've been having!

Back to programming.....Easter is my favorite time of year, in terms of visitors. For those who come around frequently, you are aware that every Easter weekend, my Dad and Stepmom come in to visit, and it's ALWAYS a grand time. This year, was absolutely no different!

Easter Sunday was so much fun! THis year, the girls were able to spend Easter with ALL of their grandparents, which was awesome! Sadly, they were terribly spolied and are STILL eating Easter candy, minus the pieces that we've both stolen (yes, I just admitted that)! :)

WE had an Easter Egg Hunt and all that Jazz in the morning...and then had cinnamon rolls, which the girls LOVE, and watched the Glee music video that the girls got from the Easter Bunny ALL DAY LONG...and we wonder WHY they are continually asking for glee music and dancing around the house and constantly breaking into song! Everyone took naps and then around 4:30, our guests began arriving....each guest came accompanied by a gift of some sort that the Easter Bunny left at their house for the girls....it was craziness....

My favorite family picture...



Olivia and Mommy and Daddy....she wasn't wanting to be so cooperative!

 Sydney and Mommy and Daddy...always willing to HAM it up!
The girls with Grandma and GrandDude...
 Showing off their Eggs that they made in the morning with Daddy and GrandDude......
 Miss Sydney....

 All decked out in some of her many Easter goodies.....
 Miss Sydney sharing her Easter goodies with Grandpa....notice HE'S wearing a princess Tiara too!
 Opening one of our many Easter Baskets....this set from Grandma Pat....

 Neena Bunny, bought us fairy wands....they also doubled as microphones....big big hits!
 Miss Olivia...man she was fast in getting that Reese's Easter Bunny opened....

 All decked out and playing with her new stuff....
 Easter Dinner was Yummy...we had Ham, Asparagus, Deviled Eggs, Jello Salad, Stuffed Mushrooms...and My favorite.....
Guess you can tell we had a great great time! ALL of us!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!