Monday, November 7, 2011

Enjoying those last Fall Days

This weekend, we winterized the house/back yard in preparation for winter. Last winter was AWFUL, seriously awful, and to be honest, I'm not thinking that this year will be much better, BUT there's always hope! Anyways, we did what we always do, clean up the leaves, cover all the patio furniture, clean out the gutters, and put away the girls's toys. They were a little disturbed and kept asking if they were going to get to play on their playset this winter. Poor kids. We've been on that thing literally every day since it went up, well, except when it rained. Winter's going to be hard. Being cooped up is hard, then add the additional torture of your playset being in our backyard and it being too nasty for you to go out! Well, I hate to say it, but I forsee many bundled up afternoons this winter in the cold on the playset. Darn it...I HATE WINTER, I HATE being cold, but I guess I'll just have to give in and be a good Mommy...or wait until Daddy's avaliable, but he conveniently doesn't get home until after dark in the winter. Stinker I think he does that on purpose. :)

Here are some pics of our HELPERS! 






Hope All is well, and yes, if you are wondering, I'm playing catch up and back dating all the stuff I've been slacking on posting! :)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about our blog entries. We'd love to hear from you!